Friday, June 19, 2009

Leaving in less than 42 hours!

It's hard to believe this trip is here already. I'm all packed (well, mostly) and just have to celebrate Phil's graduation tomorrow. I leave from Detroit at 9:30 am on Sunday, hang out with Whit in Minneapolis until 9:30 pm then get on a plane to London. Bryna and I are planning on exploring the city during our 8 hour layover, then get on another plane to Nairobi, Kenya. We will meet up with our professors then go the last strech together, landing in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania around 10 am local time. Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers for traveling- I'll try to keep this thing updated and upload pictures of the Serengeti.

I feel unprepared for this trip, but I don't know if anything can prepare someone for their first African adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment